PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Election Day!

Good afternoon everyone!

For those of you reading in the good ol' US of A, happy Election Day! For everyone else out there, happy Tuesday (and day after Guy Fawkes Day for you Brits)!  Today is very important to me because I really believe everyone should vote.  Yes, some people will say your vote really doesn't count, but actually it does especially if you're in a swing state.  Granted, NY isn't a swing state, however, I get a thrill out of voting and doing my civic duty, so I packed Betty up and left her with my mom's dogs while we went and voted together.  Josh got to vote for the 1st time today (this is my 3rd presidential election...I'm old).  I'm so proud of him for being a responsible US citizen and voting!

Betty is proud of us too- 
see?


If she could vote she would have voted:
Naptime/Snacktime 2012
...She was not impressed with my hard earned sticker

Right now Betty and I are relaxing waiting for the laundry to be done.  After that we'll be taking a walk with my mom, Tona and Bene.  Hopefully once my mom uploads it I'll be able to post a video of Betty and Bene playing and wrestling.  It's great to have older dogs around to let her play and teach her doggie rules.  

Until Next Time
Get out there and 
VOTE!
XOXO
Betty
Rachel & Josh


No comments:

Post a Comment