PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Brave New World

Welcome Friends!
My name is 
BETTY!

I am an 8 week old Lab/Plott Hound mix living in Upstate NY.


Here's my mom and dad!
Josh and Rachel
or as I like to call them:
Pooper-scooper #1 and #2


I'm starting this blog to serve as cross between a diary and a how-to guide. Josh and I have never raised a puppy on our own before so we're entering a brave new world together.  Hopefully along the way I'll find useful tips and tricks to raising a well-rounded and well behaved dog that I can pass along to you! If nothing else this blog will chronicle the life and times of Betty.  She may be tiny now but I have a feeling 60 lbs from now she's going to be a big handful. Join us in this wonderful journey!


Till Next Time!
XOXO
Betty
Rachel & Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment